Perl (command-line) tools:
- Map Tile Cacher, v1.39. This script downloads and stores map tiles for an area for a given zoom level and map type.
- MapTileFE, v1.23 with Tokyo and HongKong map definitions. This is a batch downloader that invokes MapTileCacher several times to download multiple zoom levels, see the forum for more details. Works on Linux, Mac and Windows!
- KML to .map converter. This script generates map definitions based on LineString elements in KML files.
- Re-hash script, v1.01. This script can re-arrange the downloaded files into more or less folders by changing the "hash size" setting (useful for performance tuning).
- Migration script from MapTileCacher <v1.10. Use it to upgrade an MGMapsCacheV1 folder to MGMapsCache (v2).
Note: in order to run these Perl tools in Windows you need to install Cygwin or ActivePerl and wget.